Date to be confirmed (12-4pm)
(This event is only for viewing couples, the next event for booked couples will be November 2017)
Unlock the secret to your perfect country wedding in a private stunning location with the back drop of the iconic Pendle Hill, Ribble Valley.
Our exclusive wedding open day gives you a taste of what is to come. It is an “experience” not an unattended show round … You can:
- Take a relaxed and informal walk around our rustic barn wedding venue, its grounds and wedding cottage.
- Meet our approved catering partners and have free food tastings.
- Learn more about our unique wine list and sample the wines on offer and in the package from our local wine and spirit supplier
- Find out about our fantastic local accommodation to suit all needs of your guests only a stone’s throw away
- See how the venue looks dressed for the ceremony and the reception
- Meet with a local celebrant if you are considering an alternative ceremony
- Get ideas for different table settings from one of our expert local florists
- Be inspired by different accessories such as stationary for those finishing touches
- Cherish a memory photo of your day from our featured photographer for the event
- Last but not least you will have the opportunity to meet our event manager and the team who will be able to answer any questions you might have.
We know that finding the right venue for your big day is a very important part of your celebration and is one not to be rushed, so our open day is dedicated to you and our venue only. We are an exclusive wedding venue, you will not share the venue with anyone else and you will see how you will not be overlooked. We host a limited number of weddings a year in order to give you the individual time, attention and service that you deserve. We do not offer mid-week weddings and only host one wedding per week end at the moment.
We still have a few bookings left for 2017 but we are taking bookings for 2018 and now 2019.
The Out Barn @ Clough Bottom is unique and exclusive, surprise your guests by taking them somewhere different – family run and authentic.
Please register using our online form below to attend our Open day to receive confirmation of your place, travel directions and more information about the event